About 3c Ltd
3c ltd was formed by Saville Consultancy Services and NA Consultancy ltd following requests from several clients wishing to deal with one SME consultancy for their procurement needs.
Our core objective is to provide clients with balanced options that not only provide the best value but also places the environmental sustainability of the new service at the heart of the process.
We offer our clients a range of support consultancy services including but not limited to reviewing and tendering – catering services, building cleaning services, Information Technology and kitchen design.
We place great emphasis on creating a more sustainable service for our clients, by tasking tendering companies to only use environmentally friendly chemicals, energy-efficient equipment and reduce all areas of wastage including food, single-use packaging and labour.
Our catering tender specifications are all about innovative fresh food and colour on the plate whilst limiting the repetition of beige processed foods and wastage.
School Catering Should:
- Meet the School Food Regulations 2014 as a minimum.
- Use quality seasonal ingredients –sourced regionally where possible.
- Be considered as part of the student education.
- Sustainable through reducing waste in all areas, food, energy, packaging etc. and meet the Government 2022 target of plastic-free catering in schools.
- Be plastic-free catering in schools to help meet the Government 2022 target.
- Offer innovative hot options that change daily and provide nutritional benefits to the customer. Not processed snack foods.
- Provide a fresh salad bar.
- Provide fresh fruit table.
- Provide milk and water.
Our cleaning specifications are all about the best value, the ‘Output’ specification templates target cleaning for immediate results and are designed for flexibility should client cleaning requirements change during the contract term.
School Cleaning Should:
- Meet legislative requirements as well as client expectations.
- Promote the living wage were possible.
- Use as eco-friendly materials and equipment.
- Promote social and sustainable values.
- Reduce associated waste and be a ‘single use’ plastic free service.
Following Brexit, the procurement of contracts is now Governed by UK laws and not the EU. Whilst many of the processes are currently operating similar to EU procurement the Government is developing a new regulation through their Green Paper ‘Transforming Public Procurement’. All contract notices are now advertised on Contracts Finder through Find a Tender rather than OJEU.
Value for money
- 3c Ltd is an owner-operated business.
- Paul and Nigel have vast experience in both operating and consulting in support services.
- As an SME we do not have the overheads associated with running larger limited companies.
- Therefore all our charges are very competitive and flexible.